• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Simones weird error?

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
I use a edited roxor map, and when i load up the map editor/map i get this when i look at the npcs. Im using the tfs.2 and i have the .dat/spr in my folder with my spawns/creatures/houses xml

any thoughts? i Rep any that help

wtf2.jpg

sorry about the attachment first time i added a picture

Attachments

The outfit of the NPC is setted as that one...

Just go to your NPCs file in the SimOne's MapEditor folder, and change it...

PS:
That's why I use RME.

Actually it's the creatures.xml file, you will need to go in and edit where it says looktype = xxx to what it says in the npc's xml file.

P.S:
That's why I also use RME.

now will just simply using RME fix this, or will i still have to manually change all the looktypes? im going to try it anyyways and get back to you on what happened.

I appreciate the reply, and Repd u both.

The outfit / colors of the NPC in the editor are not related to their outfit / colors in-game. So.. why would you need to fix this?

now will just simply using RME fix this, or will i still have to manually change all the looktypes? im going to try it anyyways and get back to you on what happened.

I appreciate the reply, and Repd u both.
In RME you load your creatures by simply importing monsters, instead of manually adding all the monsters and npcs and their looktypes into your creatures.xml.

The outfit / colors of the NPC in the editor are not related to their outfit / colors in-game. So.. why would you need to fix this?
You're right, this is not a big issue, it will only make it easier for you to tell them apart in the editor.

Back