• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simorgh Online - Official Thread

All the wallpapers posted is horrible I think, anyway what would you want a wallpaper to? A custom client?

I would like to see a minimap! :)

Splash Page & SWV Picture (rate it plx)

Hi again <_<

~This time I got some pictures by me :eek:~

I made Splash Page and SWV Picture. (SWV Picture isn't for custom client)
Could you guys please rate it,to know will I use it or not???? :thumbup:

Here we go:

1.Splash Page:

splashpage.jpg

2.SWV Picture (not for custom client):

swvpicture.jpg

Again - PLEASE RATE IT!

Sincerely,
Shade
---Simorgh OT Team

Hmm, I wouldn't call changing the original tibia picture to some new one a custom client, but what the hell, who am I to destroy your dream of having a custom client. Uhm, shape looks good although the upper town ( if we can even call it one ) is big enough for players to start their adventure. If you want some real comment on your work; post actual in-game screenshots.

Good luck with your project though ;)

Regards,
Vee

Hehe ty,we have changed our beta testing map.Now it's more better,but we got a one problem.My brother hosts the server,so i opened ip,but just for his computer because we have to test something out.So when I go in the city to his house I will open the server for all players,and the post in-game screenshots.

Nice , nice, where are you guys gonna release beta adn finish all? eddie told me i will get senior tutor :D if you agree?

Back