• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Simple question

bajscpp2

Banned User
Reaction score
You have been banned for the following reason:
Asking for cracks on Otland, also be careful. We know who your main-account is :)

Date the ban will be lifted: 12th January 2011, 09:00

Who banned me? Im not asking why, I just wanna know what idiot thinks I got a "main-account"

Well, i'm not going to tell you who banned you, but maybe you'll get punished by the same mod later for calling he "idiot". I'm going to let him the funny part.

Also I can tell you your possible accounts Ralle Bre, Jagkanprata, chojrak, Bei, Pazo... by the way, funny names seems like you took your time.

Edit for if you haven't read this... you don't even need this account, as you made this account to avoid the ban of your past one, this one will be permanent banned.

Last edited:
Well, i'm not going to tell you who banned you, but maybe you'll get punished by the same mod later for calling he "idiot". I'm going to let him the funny part.

Also I can tell you your possible accounts Ralle Bre, Jagkanprata, chojrak, Bei, Pazo... by the way, funny names seems like you took your time.

Funny how Chojrak is up there. He's got like over 9000 users. :p

Last edited:
Edit for if you haven't read this... you don't even need this account, as you made this account to avoid the ban of your past one, this one will be permanent banned.

The maderator strikes back.

Back