• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Site and server on different computers

luhfe

Reaction score
Good day everyone !!
i have my website in a hostgator, a server game on at dedicated... the database has be connected, i can open my server and dont return any error...meantime on my website the "Status" dont change, its appear "offline", i try change the ip MyAAc in status parts and no sucess...

Maybe i have forgot some config? the links maybe dont be right...dunno, someone can help? or explain better how that link with dedicated pc and website host can be made?? ty all <3

@zbizu my friend, i do it...before come on the forum and have no sucess...try again now and no sucess...
Website at hostgator (pay domain etc) and a server on dedicated pc... i rlly dont know whats happen, becouse that sh!t dont set online x.x

'status_ip' => 'Ip of dedicated host server pc',
'status_port' => '7171', //status port

maybe its a conection error, because trying login on client have return that error...
Can someone with more experience give me a hand? ty..
Untitled.png

What happens if you visit the same URL (address) of login.php in browser? What does it says? I think you got some error in configuration of your web host.

Oh @slaw u r the best, aways responding my question, ty for the great work maded and ty again for ur attention...

When i type in browser this return that msg : {"errorCode":3,"errorMessage":"Unrecognized event ."}

i'm using a hostgator to hosting site and a machine on my home hosting the server using a Live Tim internet
(roater use port 80, etc...);

So, If i use uniform server on port 8090, Cliente 12.61 set to http://myip:8090, i received the same msg FROM BROWSER, although its make the login on the server game...

When i used Client 12.61 on my hostgator IP (its not the same of server game machine) i receive the print screen msg error what i say before.
"Error Transferring MYIPHostGator/Login.php - server replied : Not Acceptable".

I try remove the archive Login.php of hostgator to make a test and its return the same msg, instead "not found" on the 12.61 client with the HostGator IP. Talking with support of hostgator they said have nothing block acess to archive or folder...

The status of servers maybe dont reconize server online becouse that connection with login, machine, ip, etc are not Ok...
its a mess, becouse i have a hosting to site but i'll have to make apache on my house only to have this connection with login.php ! =\

i really dunno whats happens and dont have knowledge to resolve this...Can help me please !?

Offtopic question
: When i log on the server that mess way, have no lag, its ok, all normal...at kill the monster and up level sometimes have a delay, its becouse the communication between my house and the hosting (Hostgator MySql) are low, right? on kill monsters and try save the news datas occurs that delay, i'm right?
Offtopic question² : MyAAc have any configuration to hide or mask the ip with port in F12 (source code)??? or some like that...If need hosting site + server at uniserver... (stupid question)

Ty again !!

-----

After try hosting in another host (site) - Latest News - tibiazeroone.com.br (https://servzeroone.000webhostapp.com/) - return all Okey... I think its a permission/acess or privilege, really dont know...

On Latest News - tibiazeroone.com.br (https://servzeroone.000webhostapp.com/)
1.png

On Hostgator
1616703817949.png

Zones in Hostgator

Last edited:
Another question: why are you trying this scenario (hosting a site on different host)? Also seems you are hosting mysql on different hosting, too? That won't bring much performance.

The problem with status is that your web server hosting provider blocks request made to your local computer on port 7171. There is no other option I'm aware of. Ask your hosting provider if they blocks requests made by the php function fsockopen on your IP on port 7171.

About login.php: this response (Not Acceptable) indicates that the web server can't handle the request. Maybe try without www. in your client? Other option would be to look for apache2 access logs and see what the site requested looks like.

Other than that I'm out of ideas. The whole concept of yours is wrong IMO. You are trying to optimize in the wrong place. First try to host your site, mysql and server on the same machine and then if you got enough players then buy a dedicated server.

No no no, the SQL stay on hostgator and site too, only server game r in another place (in case at home).
I try hosting in another host only to test Login.php acess and this work, on 000webhost the Login.php has no problem with client login.
Thats work fine.

I know a perfect scenario is all in the same place but i dont know if only a protect with cloudflare for example will protect from DDos atk etc, I have not dealt with otserv for a long time and such things has change. i pay a hostgator (more cheap plan) to try...hosting in apache (what i dont know much also) at home, I couldn't put the host and domain I bought without showing my ip on the F12 (source code) next to the ip, the ports ...

so going back to the hostgator, what could I ask them? regarding Login.php? just what have you said above? and thank you so much for your time and patience ! I am very grateful, it clarified a lot of things for me!

To make sure configuration is correct, add this revscriptsys file: znote_login.lua:

And restart the server, it should override web configurations so the connection to the server is correct. You should get a status message in console.

And make sure you use the default and latest login.php file from the Znote AAC repo.

You get Unrecognized event in your browser when you visit the url because you didnt submit any event messages (like login), but the client should do this.

Back