• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sites/Files/ECT needed for Photoshop Designing!

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I just thought that I could make a thread where you all people could find the files or sites for your Photoshop,
for making it easier to you understanding Phtoshop.

If you scroll down a little bit, you'll find all sites where you could learn about Photoshop more and how design templates/avatars or signatures!
You will also find some other sites and files that could help you!

And remember, If you need anything or need help, just PM me!
Good Luck! /ANDY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS

* Good-Tutorials
* Photoshop Tutorials
* Tutorialized
* Grafixstudio
* Photoshopstar
* PSD.TUTS+
* Smashingmagazine
* PSLOVER
* Photoshoproadmap
* TutorialKIT

HELPFUL WEBSITES

* DeviantART
* FlickR
* FreeFOTO

FREE FONTS

* DaFONT
* 1001 Free Fonts
* UrbanFONTS
* Abstract Fonts
* 1001 FONTS

BRUSHES FOR PHOTOSHOP

* DeviantART - Brushes
* Myphotoshopbrushes
* Brusheezy
* PSBrushes
* BrushKING
* QBrushes

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL BRUSHES

*(1) Install any brush from any website, and save it anywhere where you could remember the place.
*(2) Then, go to this file:

My Computer >
C: >
Programs >
Adobe >
Adobe Photoshop CS3(Any Version) >
Presets >
Brushes >
*(3) And in the file Brushes, paste the brush file you downloaded!
*(4) Finished! Gratz, now you have a new brush set, to use it:

Open Photoshop >
Click on the Brush Tool (B) >
Under these files: (File, Ediot, Layer, Select, Filter ect..) >
There are a panel for brush tool, click on the arrow that points down, beside the (Mode:) at right. >
Then hit the other arrow that points to rightm and search after the brush you installed >
Choose it, and it's ready to use!

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More coming soon! I will always update this thread! And please, REP ME if I really helped you :wub:

Last edited:
The only things you need to design like a pro:

- Weed
- Bowl
- Free time
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Extended of course..)

tadaaaa :ninja:

The only things you need to design like a pro:

- Weed
- Bowl
- Free time
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Extended of course..)

tadaaaa :ninja:

I don't have any of them xD, imo cs4 sucks. CS3 is more simple and better to design at.

Hmm where can i download Free and very good photoshop so i can make nice photo and remaking nice photo

Hmm where can i download Free and very good photoshop so i can make nice photo and remaking nice photo

Well, I won't add link to a site where you can download photoshop for free..But you can use torrents :peace:

Back