• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Skills won't go up of 37

Darth_Salva

Reaction score
My skills work fine now, but i can't raise any skill above 37; neither with /addskill (appears the green bar up to 97% then decreases to 0% every time i try to rise it and gets stuck on 37 again...).

I'm sure is another database problem, but i've checked the code and looks fine (besides i haven't edited the database.sql), maybe is due that i added the delimiters using mysql under terminal?.

I deleted the whole database, created again with phpmyadmin 2.11.3; This time didn't need to add the "delimiters" (triggers) section separately, it was already saving the skills, but problem persists... Oh yeah, i'm using mysql "Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2".

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
bump...
Well, another day and i'm still stuck on this, i cannot find anything (or understand :S) in the DB that could set a limit to the values of the skills... If i increase them manually from it works, but progress bar (the green bar under the skill) won't fills up if are above 37...

Thank you for your response.

Yes this is with all vocations, all skills except magic level.

But i found in a fresh install this problem is only when i use the /addskill to raise a skill from under 36, and if i use it several times (with shift+up, enter). Then, when i reach the skill level of 37 i cannot raise it anymore; It gets stuck there, neither attacking with that weapon's skill, using again /addskill, using items... Only possible to change from database.

My skills work fine now, but i can't raise any skill above 37; neither with /addskill (appears the green bar up to 97% then decreases to 0% every time i try to rise it and gets stuck on 37 again...).

I'm sure is another database problem, but i've checked the code and looks fine (besides i haven't edited the database.sql), maybe is due that i added the delimiters using mysql under terminal?.

I deleted the whole database, created again with phpmyadmin 2.11.3; This time didn't need to add the "delimiters" (triggers) section separately, it was already saving the skills, but problem persists... Oh yeah, i'm using mysql "Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2".

Any suggestions?

Ye i have the same its a bug ;p

Back