• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skull in pz (soul fire rune...)

onewave1

Reaction score
When player A uses for example the soul fire rune on player B, and when player A kills player B, player B will have a skull in temple because the rune is still burning player A.
Tfs 1.3
Otservbr

The whole sentence doesn't make sense.

1) Player A uses soulfire on Player B.
2) Player A Kills Player B.
3) Player B Respawn in Temple.

Why would player B have skull in temple, if Player A is the attacker?

The whole sentence doesn't make sense.

1) Player A uses soulfire on Player B.
2) Player A Kills Player B.
3) Player B Respawn in Temple.

Why would player B have skull in temple, if Player A is the attacker?
Yes my bad
1)Player A uses soulfire on Player B.
2)Player B kills player A
3)Player A get skull in temple becouse player b is burning

Then why are you allowing TP to temple while fighting other players 😂
what are you talking about XD

1)Player A uses soulfire on Player B.
2)Player B kills player A
3)Player A because he died teleport to the temple and when player B get next tic of burning Player A get skull. Doesent metter if it is temple or no

Well i will try to explain it again if you dont mind.

1. Player A use soulfire rune on player B
2. Player B kills player A, but player B still get hits from soulfire rune
3. Player A after death spawns in temple and get skull because player B still receive dmg

It works same with fire bomb or any other kind things with tick dmg

How it should works?

1. Player A use soulfire rune on player B
2. Player B kills player A, but player B still get hits from soulfire rune
3. Players A die, and it that situation soulfire rune change to normal fire dmg, so Player A doesnt take any other consequences for using this rune (it simply should reset after death, player B still get fire dmg, but it shouldnt affect in any way player A anymore)

Thats how it works in rl tibia, if you soulfire someone and die, fire dmg becomes like dmg from fire field from monster, and its not assigned in anyway to player A anymore, it simply resets

And did you actually confirm it does work the way you think it works? Because I know for a fact that for many years in real Tibia it did NOT reset the responsible for damage which allowed you to have white skull in temple and even on Rookgaard. Did they change it?

Why would they even change it? 🤨 it makes sense to keep dealing damage even after death since the duration is good depending on lvl/mlvl if I'm correct

Back