• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skull System.

Druid Style

Reaction score
My idea is to wear off skull system..and left the server like a pvp enforced..that will rox more than now :p of course High lvls can't kill low..mmm
In a proportional...
:D

Now start flameing!!

I dont think this would be so funny...just run around in town and ue. Its funnier now i think!

This will make Very much Random killing.. A lvl 200 will kill a lvl 100-150 As soon as he see one.. You can't even buy Pots.. there will be loads of teams in every pot store to kill you..

It's much Random PK already.. and now it's 3 frags to RS. if it was Enfo.. the server will get Crazy... and i mean it really...

I agree with Enxorix. Its already much random and if it was enfo you would have to stay in pz if you was a lvl 100. But i think it they would change frag time to 2h or something maybe 5 frags rs 10 for ban?