• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slyveria Rl Map issues- Help plx

adado

Reaction score
Well, first than anything i want to say hi everybody, im new here and I'm sorry for my english xP

Well.. i've downloaded Jester's rl map (Slyveria)
when i first tried to run the server i inmeditelly got an error message in the console...

>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
>MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'

alright, I solved that by simply copyng the file Config.lua from another TFS i had, then tried again, now its loading.. but it takes like 5 minutes and the console close by itself :S.

Later i've tried to use TFS map on Slyveria server, and works perfectly :S, so im guessing there's something wrong in the World folder.. because when i try to open the map with RME editor it stucks on 56% and get error msg :S

Last.. I really don't know about SQL, i mean, i couldn't find where the accounts and players are storaged, that's bad for me because i can't make a God Character

plx help i would be gratefull, help a noob :D

In order to use TFS, you must either use MySQL or SQlite. SQLlite doesnt require the installation of a mySQL server but...mySQL better in so many ways...

To the point: You need to either install a mySQL server, tutorials are on this board, OR change SQLtype in your Config.lua to sqlite :p

The thing is that slyveria map doesn't have a database :p, so i had to use another TFS's database in SQlite xP, if u could get my a database for MySQL i would apreciate that plz :)

I am not familiar with Slyveria... I dont know the specifics on what it requires...but... you can always take the WORLD out of it and put it in a TFS server :p

I tried it but i didn't like it too much :S, i couldn't leave "rookgard" because I didn't found the npcs, oracles or whatever :p, and its kinda small for my taste xP

Back