• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smiley v Evil Spirits

dude, if you DID kill someone else that was with us, the fact that you wouldnt get points would be fucked...

but you didnt, cause you guys suck
why didnt you just keep the team with the 9 knights that use follow attk, that was much better.

(and if your skulled, random ppl attk you. We cant do anything against that ^^) but if we're skulled NOBODY TOUCHESS US, CAUSE WE REAL G's :p j/k

The last part is true. Anyone who attacks us either runs away right after or dies.

Thats all true, but actully I'm not talking about the random ppl.

I'm talking about (guilds) that alwayes been by your side in the battles, I've already asked them, Why they are doing that.

They said that they are allies with SG.

Guys I hope you don't take my words as excuses or so, I was just saying the reason why I disbanded the guild.

Anyway it was fun fighting against you guys, Good luck!

I don't really care that you chose the coward way out. But generally we don't want allied guilds cause they only stand in our way.

We don't have allied guilds, only brown nosing guilds.

No not really, I didin't chosed coward way out, I just don't like to fight against cowrads who never goes battles by themselvs, But always hiding behind other noobs.

Look what dawgy style said in this forum before ..

Rofl Scra, don't call me and my guild supporters, we are united with the smiley gang :).

b0$$ Dawg~

Comes from the man himself,

And they also was shooting sds and ueing in your comb, It means that they are in your ventrilo or you both using comb bot?

keep thinking wtf you want

kinda weird that i heard nothing about this until the guild was disbanded and you guys needed a reason to still be acting cool

you lost it bigtime, go check yall's deathlist and check which char wasnt in our guild and killed you together with us

LOL

Do you really think I care a shit for my deaths or who I killed?:D

Btw, We was losing the war agaisnt you and wining another war against another guild.

But still we disbanded it..

ty, my dream was to become an Comedian so what you said gives me some motivation to not commit suicide.

Back