• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smooths Good Server (8.42) USA

smoothrocker

Reaction score
IP= smoothsserver.servegame.com
PORT= 7171
WEBSITE/ACC MAKER= Smooths Good Server - Latest News

Amazing server, has many custom spawns and features. I have put in the bounty system and much more. New spells are on the way, and i have added donation items, and i have balanced out each class almost perfectly so that pvp is fun and enjoyable as it should be and left up to skill over pure raw over powered classes.

Up 24/7, no lag, 35x xp, 3x loot, 12x m lvl, 20x skills, 2x spawn rate

PVP server

I have added portals to every spawn location for player convenience.

Many islands and towns and i have put in ALOT of quests.

I map this myself and do frequent update on the map as well as other stuff inside the server and i am always open to suggestions from the player, seeing as the players are what keep the server running :D . We have a website and a forum at Smooths Good Server - Latest News here you can go and sign up

I love how as soon as you go to the website, you're spammed with donation stuff. Great job 10/10.

Not. Fail.

Honestly. that is just because people on the server wanted donation items. I gave them it. Noone could figure out how to doit. so i put them on homepage and explained to my players. I am sorry if that annoys you but its want the peope wanted and thats what my server is about.

Add daopay to your donations sytem ;)
And, the donations page sux really.

But good luck...

I fixed it a bit. People who actually take time to make a character and log on to the server rather than bashing my webpage actually enjoy it. It is kind of hard to like a server if you dont even take the time to make a character. lol its like judging a book by its cover. It takes all of 10 seconds to make a character and log on. Every person i get on the server says they like it. I have yet to encounter a player who hates it. Yes they may not like every aspect of it but they do enjoy other things. i have put a lot of work into the server and the map so it can appeal to everyone.

Back