• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Sms payment?

dunnish

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

im useing znote website but what sms payment are ppl using nowdays?
and how can i install that?

Fortumo works almost on any AAC since it's HTML based you can simply copy-paste the code from their API and you're good to go.

You should make some limits of payments by SMS.
On kasteria.pl we received around 2000 euro from one mobile phone number in one day. This guy said that he will not pay for that phone anyway and operator will take that 2k euro back in 2-3 months.

I though it was just one accident, but after start of xavato.eu I get request from that OTS owner. He asked for script to limit payments per phone number, because he received 100-150 euro everyday from one number.
Right now I'm waiting for cashbill.pl (sms operator) to change 'xavato' account permissions and add 'clientNumber' to API calls, so I can use it in script.

SMS SYSTEMS ARE NOT SAFE! USER CAN CHARGEBACK MONEY UP TO 120 DAYS AFTER SMS PAYMENT!

You should make some limits of payments by SMS.
On kasteria.pl we received around 2000 euro from one mobile phone number in one day. This guy said that he will not pay for that phone anyway and operator will take that 2k euro back in 2-3 months.

I though it was just one accident, but after start of xavato.eu I get request from that OTS owner. He asked for script to limit payments per phone number, because he received 100-150 euro everyday from one number.
Right now I'm waiting for cashbill.pl (sms operator) to change 'xavato' account permissions and add 'clientNumber' to API calls, so I can use it in script.

SMS SYSTEMS ARE NOT SAFE! USER CAN CHARGEBACK MONEY UP TO 120 DAYS AFTER SMS PAYMENT!
thx for your info. is it possible you can help me to fix the script with ? :) since i have no clue how to solve this.

Back