• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Snowy Place

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
So here's something I did today out of boredoom, took me about 3 hours, I know it's not perfect and some things might not look too good, but I'm still a beginner, I just did this for practicing, no tutorials used whatsoever.

A5W6VP.png

And below are all the renders I used.
2765231816_96d9b227ee.jpg

snow__field_oct_29th_51_by_dark_dragon_stock.jpg

%5Bwallcoo%5D_snow_mountain_Image_AP29125.jpg

3242016587_4bc9451f91.jpg

black-and-white-lone-gun-and-dog-walking-away.jpg

DSC_0169.JPG

Any comments? :)

STEEL MY IDEE !!! I LIEK WOLFIS BEFORE U!!!

well really i did xd

no i am a wolf
now what? ;dd;d

@topic, I like it, except the car, looks like it's floating.

Good job, though!

sorry for going offtopic...
well for 3h works its looks better then ever ...

@3 magic WELL we both wolf brothers then? o.0

Thank guys :) This is the biggest image I've done, and frankly I'm quite proud of myself, I mean I only had 2 months of photoshop class, and that was just learning how to use each tool, when school starts I will begin a more advanced photoshop class and hopefully be able to make things more realistic by then. I know I could've done better, but I was already almost 4 hours into it and started getting bored and tired. Did it all in one sitting. Well anyways thanks guys ;D

Thank guys :) This is the biggest image I've done, and frankly I'm quite proud of myself, I mean I only had 2 months of photoshop class, and that was just learning how to use each tool, when school starts I will begin a more advanced photoshop class and hopefully be able to make things more realistic by then. I know I could've done better, but I was already almost 4 hours into it and started getting bored and tired. Did it all in one sitting. Well anyways thanks guys ;D
Keep working ;)

no i am a wolf
now what? ;dd;d

@topic, I like it, except the car, looks like it's floating.

Good job, though!
Reason for this is because I have yet to learn how to use the pen tool without taking 3 year's to cut out something lol so I just mask and use brush for now :S So yeah, it might not look that good because the cut out isn't so accurate.

Try using the Magnetic lasso tool, abit hard to use but once you get used to it'll become easy ^_^

Back