• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So i'm thinking of starting a server and...

sultonpeace

Reaction score
Well, I would just like to hear from real ot server owners, about what it's like. Is it tough? time consuming? hard? fun? easy? dangerous to your computer? just tell me your experience on making/owning a server. thanks!

If you are hosting a Real Map server then YES, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO UR COMPUTER! (Host custom map if you want to stay on the safe side!)

:)

its: time consuming, can be hard, very much fun, not easy, shouldent be dangerous to your computer ;)

rl? thats suicide

I don't think he is referring to hosting a real map.

To OP: Hosting a server is a really time consuming process, but it can be fun at the same time. Use the opportunity to learn something new whether it be scripting or be creative and map. It'll probably be hard to wrap your head around the concepts at the beginning but you'll get it.

Back