• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So this it OtClient :) some questions :P

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
So this obviously is OTClient :)
I read the sticky and still ak not sure what I can do with this^^ not exactly at least. Can I make custom client for any ots i play on with otc and add own hud etc. ?
So I could make my customclient to connect to server xy? Or even make a client for my own ots(sadly im out of ots buisness :/ but still playing ots). How do I best get started with this?

Would appreciate any useful answer :)
Kind Regards,
//Damon

You can log into any OTS with this client, exceptions are if they use any kind of real tibia client limitation (blocking OTC) or if the RSA key is changed for example you have to find it first.

As sum described if they dont have restrictions then you're fine an most cases they don't.
You can add modules for you hud through lua, you can even add the candybot thing of you want.

As sum described if they dont have restrictions then you're fine an most cases they don't.
You can add modules for you hud through lua, you can even add the candybot thing of you want.

Ye , sounds cool^^ I guess I would just try editing the hud cuz i think it looks better with otc and stuff :p
I am manualing so no botting for me :p

Back