• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soft boots rework

simpli

Reaction score
5 mana/sec is just too low even with such a low price in shop. Maybe double the regeneration and price? What do you say guys?

Pair of Soft Boots increase your Mana and Hitpoints Regeneration for 240 minutes (4 hours) by the rate of 3 HP and 12 MP per 6 seconds (0.5 HP and 2 MP / sec) on RL Tibia.
If you look closely at the numbers they have actually already increased the mana and hp gained per second, increasing the numbers would be breaking another game mechanic.

You really think so? And 45mana/sec for druids and sorceres? 25mana/sec for rp and dunno how much for eks... That isn't breaking another game mechanic?
AT LEAST 5 more mana per second would be very very useful for knights and paladins but yet pretty unnoticeable on mages.

You really think so? And 45mana/sec for druids and sorceres? 25mana/sec for rp and dunno how much for eks... That isn't breaking another game mechanic?
AT LEAST 5 more mana per second would be very very useful for knights and paladins but yet pretty unnoticeable on mages.

I want the server to be like RL. if that means that I ( an ED ) will start receiving less mana from soft boots.. that's a blow I'm willing to take. They have already compromised so much with alot of things to keep people..

Who said anything about lowering regeneration of soft boots? If you want like rl play rl. Paladins are already far behind in strength compared to mages. Like I said, any more regen means a lot to knights and paladins but it seems unnoticeable to mages.

Who said anything about lowering regeneration of soft boots? If you want like rl play rl. Paladins are already far behind in strength compared to mages. Like I said, any more regen means a lot to knights and paladins but it seems unnoticeable to mages.

I meant that if they make it like rl tibia, I won't complain. Although I have a feeling some would.

I am just trying to say that 5mana/sec is not enough for soft boots. :/

yeah regen for all classes its ridiculous in my opinion.. 45mana/sec.. its like wearing more than 5 softboots at the same time

Seriously?! If the regen is 45mana/sec why the FUCK are soft boots only 5mana/sec. Or make 25mana/sec basic regen for promoted mages and make soft boots another 20mana/sec.

Seriously?! If the regen is 45mana/sec why the FUCK are soft boots only 5mana/sec. Or make 25mana/sec basic regen for promoted mages and make soft boots another 20mana/sec.

then think about a ek with 30mana/sec ^^
i would not have ml12 only i would have about 12 and 60% then lol or more

Back