• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling (SOLVED) [Warning - Spawns::startup]

CorpseDude

Solutions
Reaction score
Im having a problem where the server is giving me errors when loading. It is saying that it can not load these few monsters. I have cleaned everything out of the spawn XML that was not relevant but these monster and locations do not show up in the XML. Is there somewhere else that I can find these spawns?

Attached is a screen shot of my search in the spawn file .

Code:
>> Initializing gamestate
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Fish" on position: ( 33455 / 31345 / 011 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Fish" on position: ( 33455 / 31345 / 011 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Deepling Spellsinger" on position: ( 33459 / 31342 / 011 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Deepling Spellsinger" on position: ( 33459 / 31342 / 011 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Snake" on position: ( 32347 / 32368 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Snake" on position: ( 32347 / 32368 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Snake" on position: ( 32292 / 32289 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Snake" on position: ( 32292 / 32289 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Clomp" on position: ( 33646 / 31652 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Clomp" on position: ( 33646 / 31652 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Clomp" on position: ( 33511 / 31607 / 007 ).
[Warning - Spawns::startup] Couldn't spawn monster "Clomp" on position: ( 33511 / 31607 / 007 ).
pic uploads

spawn.xml file contain spawn position (purple flame), not monster position, monster position is given in offset like 0/1/-1 etc

easiest way of finding it, open RME and search for the coordinates instead of trying to find it on xml file lol

The problem:
While they were not showing up in the spawns xml they did show up in the map editor.
Some monsters were being spawned into walls or safe zone.

The Solution:
Open the map editor and go to the spawns with CTRL+G and take a good look in walls or protection zones. If a monster is in one then move it.

For the fish error I just put a piece of water for it to spawn in.
Post automatically merged:

spawn.xml file contain spawn position (purple flame), not monster position, monster position is given in offset like 0/1/-1 etc

easiest way of finding it, open RME and search for the coordinates instead of trying to find it on xml file lol
Gotcha. Thats basically what I ended up doing. I dont understand how a fish can give a spawn error because of missing water but I put a 1sqm of water to fix it lol

Thank you for always being so helpful <3

Back