• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Bugs/Stuff need fixing.

connorryan

Reaction score
Ethereal Spear: Spell name, Exori con, 'The range is a staggering 7 squares, allowing the paladin to target a creature off-screen.'

In-game, 5 squares :(

Regarding the PZ system:
When someone attacks you, and gets a skull or w,e when you attack him seconds later, you should not get pz lock at all. I Have even tested this on real tibia multiple times, + Even when you kill someone that attacked you firstly, you should still not get PZ lock. if you do not believe me you could allways try this yourself :)

3:Mages are seriously Overpowered. Or Paladins/Maybe Knights are really really weak, I have 83 Distance, and with assassin stars i hit max 350 on monsters, and with a sorcercer/druid, they can hit 400 with sds on PVP!. this is really insane :/

Cant sell jewellery to any npc, there on the list but doenst work.
Fix these please! :(

Last edited:
Ethereal Spear: Spell name, Exori con, 'The range is a staggering 7 squares, allowing the paladin to target a creature off-screen.'

In-game, 5 squares :(

Regarding the PZ system:
When someone attacks you, and gets a skull or w,e when you attack him seconds later, you should not get pz lock at all. I Have even tested this on real tibia multiple times, + Even when you kill someone that attacked you firstly, you should still not get PZ lock. if you do not believe me you could allways try this yourself :)

Fix these please! :(
As we're updating to new spells, it will be fixed then, I'll leave the spell as is until then.

I've made an attempt to fix the PZ issue, try again after next server save.

As we're updating to new spells, it will be fixed then, I'll leave the spell as is until then.

I've made an attempt to fix the PZ issue, try again after next server save.

banshee quest isnt working, cant remove the magic walls by using those switches :(

banshee quest isnt working, cant remove the magic walls by using those switches :(

It is working, if you run into a magic wall you have walked the wrong way. Walk back to the rope spot, but don't go up a floor, go to east instead. Hani guided a team through it today and it worked.

okej so I made this horribly annoying djinn quest because I was told you can sell items at a more expensive price and when I was done I found out that it was true BUT (AND THIS IS ONE HUGE BUT) I cant sell ALL my items to a more expensive price, I can only sell the green djinn part (the part I did) to a more expensive price...and my question is that on purpose? if so why?? after all it's bad enough you have to struggle through this quest on an ot..so fix it and make the reward of the quest that you are able to sell all items to a more expensive price..and you should also be able to do so in town (not having to go that way to djinntower all the time)

did i make any sence? tired like fuck goin to bed, please look into this

It is working, if you run into a magic wall you have walked the wrong way. Walk back to the rope spot, but don't go up a floor, go to east instead. Hani guided a team through it today and it worked.

Those 2 switches should remove the magic walls afaik ;/

okej so I made this horribly annoying djinn quest because I was told you can sell items at a more expensive price and when I was done I found out that it was true BUT (AND THIS IS ONE HUGE BUT) I cant sell ALL my items to a more expensive price, I can only sell the green djinn part (the part I did) to a more expensive price...and my question is that on purpose? if so why?? after all it's bad enough you have to struggle through this quest on an ot..so fix it and make the reward of the quest that you are able to sell all items to a more expensive price..and you should also be able to do so in town (not having to go that way to djinntower all the time)

did i make any sence? tired like fuck goin to bed, please look into this

I Agree
If you dont change so you can sell everything to one of them blue or green atleast let us be able to either get the other one for free or enable us to make the other one aswell. So damn annoying to fight to sell some damn items through a friend.

Btw this is one of the parts which REALLY killed softcores. The ************ missions, its an ot, fine let me run to the djinn tower but get rid of them annoying missions.

Back