• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some errors in console

Rivao

Reaction score
Always appears, no matter if i already did it. This command cant be forever?
PHP:
[10/03/2010 15:04:19] Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

I dont know what it mean, but where can i fix it?
PHP:
[10/03/2010 15:04:29] [Warning - MoveEvent::configureEvent] Wrong vocation name: 4
[10/03/2010 15:04:29] [Warning - MoveEvent::configureEvent] Wrong vocation name: 8

I have the monster and i checked on monster list and dunno why is making this an error.
PHP:
[10/03/2010 15:04:29] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Wailing widow) file (data/monster/Aracnids/wailing widow.xml).
[10/03/2010 15:04:29] Info: failed to load external entity "data/monster/Aracnids/wailing widow.xml"

PHP:
I have this archive but making another error.
[10/03/2010 15:05:05] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open sell/runes.lua: No such file or directory
[10/03/2010 15:05:05] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: sell/runes.lua
[10/03/2010 15:05:05] cannot open sell/runes.lua: No such file or directory

Well my server is a forgotten 0.3.6
my OS is windows xp sp2 32bit
Pentium Quad 2.5 Ghz
ram 3gb and 1gb in video card.

Ok, first!
the first error is very self-explained: You can run in phpMyAdmin the Query:
"SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;" at the SQL tab with root access (or any user with SUPER privilegies, I think).

Second, the warning is referring, like it says, a Wrong vocation name. You need to search what lua script is referring to. I think that you need to review the id's of your vocations, and give it the right one at the script.

The monster error is very common when the file is named badly, or in a bad directory. In linux, this is case-sensitive, but if you have a windows xp, is the same.

Maybe, your directory is named in other way? Is there no other way that the file cannot be found: You always need to return to the basics to find out what is wrong =)

at the sql query i did it, but always when i reopen the server display same message again.
I checked the monsters and i writed good directory and name, and still having the problem.
And about the vocations, i looked in many files and i dont know what more files use that.

1, I can't remember what the problem is, but it can be solved easy. I'll post if I found it

2, Check you vocations.xml

3, In monsters.xml it should be Aracnids/wailing widow.xml, not data/monsters/Aracnids/wailing widow.xml

4, Are you sure you spelled everyting right in the NPC? Because it's telling you that the LUA file doesnt exist

Execute a query in database:
PHP:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

Vocations you can repair in ...data/XML/vocations.xml

Find script wailing widow.xml at otland and replace.

there is no runes.lua in ...data/npc/scripts Add there that script. Can be found at otland too. ;)

already solved wailing widow, i had some error on one line.

about runes.lua, i have the script but something is wrong with it, and as i already said, the sql query is requested every time i open the server.

Back