• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some fun on darocion.com / Don't ever enter this corrupted ot xD

Mrufka

Reaction score
Look how nice items exist on darocion.com. Killed random guy with rs, he droped infinity manarune (was giving full mana). sov 1000 atk and 0.1 sec attack speed (was able to take down 100 ms while 1 click XD). GM told me he will ban my ip on this ot if I will publish this shit, well he made his move first so as I've promised, publishing one of many screens I have out of this ot. If you'll ever find these guys opening new ot, be sure they will make this shit again. They were giving free items from sms shop, infinity aols to their friends and other stuff. Once I was fighting 2 mages 100 lvls, their pvp was shit as fuck, but they were spaming ues all the time. When I told it to the server owner, at first he was admiting it's impossible cuz manarunes doesn't exist on this ot. Here is the answer.

i43%5epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

i43%5ecimgpsh_orig.png

Last edited:
i killed a guy yesterday in necros, he dropped an x70 Gfb rune :p

This one droped manarune, sword which was able to kill demon in 1 sec (orshabaal too), sds 100 charges, plenty of bps, unlimited aol etc

This is darocion 260 players MCS ONLY

gz for you job

I hope you get deleted from all the ots list

I reported this server about a week ago and it got banned since proofs were shown. But seems like this guy went too much far. I'd like to suggest to Otland and Otservlist ban this owner from all its future projects.

I reported this server about a week ago and it got banned since proofs were shown. But seems like this guy went too much far. I'd like to suggest to Otland and Otservlist ban this owner from all its future projects.

The owner of this server is not serious
have fun by getting fake players

I've seen another 7.4 [FRANCE] ElveraOnline 7.4 Highrate | PVP-E with Skulls | Real Map 7.4 | START: Saturday 23th 18.00, there was some guy called "fluppix" and one of gamemasters in darcion are fluppix aswell aka @Danger II. It is funny to see this thread, since it was these two gms who created that all fake items and players to enjoy themselves lol wtf

Wow, from a user with 27 posts, you must be serious.
I've sold my demonia / realtibia.org files to Syndabock and set them up. After a while I didn't response him anymore cause the deal was over and I did my job.
He don't know much about coding and stuff, so when a guy from otland offered him his help, he already knew more than Syndabock did.
So he actually took the whole access over the dedicated server (he was helping Synda over TeamViewer and copied the root password) which Syndabock couldn't know about due to his lack of knownlege, and later this person added some new commands to change up attributes of items by creating them inGame, thats how it was possible to hit with a very high amount and such, also he made a code for manarunes which did not exist before.
It's funny how I get blamed by never been reported being corrupt, abuser or anything else but somehow I become a bad person by doing nothing, lol.
I mean, I do have full access to Darocion files, to manage them and also to the whole database, yes. But that doesn't mean I do abuse them or w/e, I never did abuse my own database, why should I do with others?
Imagine you trust someone and later he backstabbs you and destroys your whole reputation.
And actually it was CM Pure on Darocion who created all these items, Synda didn't even know about that. Why should he pay otservlist 90 EUR for advertisement and several other open tibia server lists and then destroy his whole reputation by creating these shits inGame? That makes actually no sense at all.

And yes, ElveraOnline is my server, while demonia and realtibia.org was builded on TFS 0.4, I'm rebuilding everything new on OTX Engine with a better map, cleaner scripts and faster reboot. Also the website is compatible with bitaac while TFS 0.4 engine is not yet. So ElveraOnline is my project I work my free time on.
Is it illegal to be a Gamemaster on a other server while you own a own server? Never heard about that.
Anyway, Synda is mostly mapping, I am managine whole files and CM Pure created all these items (Will post his discord later today) and made a bad reputation about darocion and it's staff.

So please don't blame me, you don't even play in my league, not even the same game. You have no clue what your texting around here and talk bullshit? :( That's rude.

As said, i only manage the server to stay stable online. Without having any bugs.

Then you are responsible for having active multiple online chars and anti kick
because that someone had to change it

Back