• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some of my mapping..

Zed

Reaction score
I decided to show you some of my mapping.. Tell me if you like it or not.. ^^

Here's a city I made a couple of days ago..

Gwaranainzoom.gif

A mountain with some outlaws..

Outlawmount.gif

Quara Scouts

QuaraScouts.gif

Tell me what you think ;)

/Zed.

I realy like it only the Quare Ground doesn't need it to be Underwater ??

The roads looks weird.
But i like the mountain with the outlaws..
A swamp source would be fine on the last pic.
I don't know the ID of it, so...

I realy like it only the Quare Ground doesn't need it to be Underwater ??

It is Quara Scouts.. They're MENT to be over surface..
That's why I dont have underwater ground..

The roads looks weird.
But i like the mountain with the outlaws..
A swamp source would be fine on the last pic.
I don't know the ID of it, so...

The road does not look like that ingame.. It's just when zoomed out it looks strange.. :eek:

/Zed

Last edited:
i think is very good i think it would pretty good post it so that you made fame with that map
=D

i like the map just.. but the city looks a bit sqared xD u need to make more curves or something :)

1 word, SUXS!
Sorry but you really need to make more details and think: warlocks aren't at valkerys close at town, they are far and hard to come, same as black knights.

1 word, SUXS!
Sorry but you really need to make more details and think: warlocks aren't at valkerys close at town, they are far and hard to come, same as black knights.

About the Warlock and Black Knights..

They're not many of them there, just for the Quest on the top.

Details..
Where do you think there isn't enough.. Imo I added alot of details, but, I might not be the one to talk about that..

/Zed.

The town's buildings are all the same straw roof with that sort of wall. Use stone walls, tiled roofs, wooden roofs, red brick walls mix it up so it doesnt look so samey. Also what is with the spamming of bull rushes in hte river.

The outlaw mountain, youve missed some borders at the top left corner, also looks like ur missing mountain underneath it.

Back