• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Old Mapping

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Heres some old stuff I did awhile ago, some parts are buggy, I know there are mistakes in the cave, feel free to point them out but don't expect them to be editted.

After the gods formed the greaty continent, they noticed something was missing. The had given life to the planet with nature, but what other forms of life could they use? After many unsuccessful attempts, a being was finally formed. Unfortunetly, the dark god dispised his brothens ideas, but he soon noticed how he could wreak havoc on their creation. This evil god began creating his own, foul hearted monsters.

A picture from inside the tunnels formed by an extinct colony of rotworms, the surrounding swamps slowly made these catacombs inhabitable by the swamp itself.

No discription for this one, sorry.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

nice leftwing, and welcome to this wonderful community.

I think it would be cool if you tossed some of the wood borders in that little wood room. It would make it a little more random I guess.

Only problem with that Bobby is that with the borders you can't move off them, but thats the wood I'm already using. If you mean another type, then I do agree.

I plan to post some more random stuff tomorrow.

Back