• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some one can tellme 2 things about TFS!!!!

Tymofek

Reaction score
i downloaded TFS 0.2.10 and i think it was a mistake xD

i had to make my own script to make global events works.

and .... i discovered another problem with global storages, they are just... dont saved. i use the "setGlobalstorageValue" command and doesnt save it in the DB. and no errors in console :S.

so i was thinking... is there a way to keep the 8.7 tibia version, but change my update my server TFS 0.2.10 to another without scripting all my server again! maybe something like "replace some files and everything is gonna by ok?" what TFS version and how do i update! i dont realy care much about the DB because the server isnt online yet.

THX!

PD: if you tellme how to fix the global storage and all known problems it would be fine too! xD

I don't really understand? Do you mean that you just need to change the client version?
In that case, just re-compile with a trunk that supports 8.7. But I still do not understand.

i mean that i have a TFS that has many unfixed bugs, and i would like to "fixthem" or "get rid of it" am ok with Tibia client 8.7 i dont understand why the new tfs are older versions of the tibia client. also i dont understand why the 0.3 version went back to 8.54.

i need someone to tellme how to fix this bugs, or tellme how to update my TFS version without loosing all the npcs all the actions, all the creature scripts ETC :D

Get a diffrent rev. And if you plan on hosting a successful server 8.7 might not be the way to go. And any thing released to the public should be pretty stable and working just fine. Maybe your server wasnt suposed to have a globalevents file :s

as i see this looks like TFS 0.2.10 is "literally" "the forgotten server" xD

i downloaded from a talaturen's thread and it has the global events directory with files as example inside.

Back