• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some pretty unknown combos ?

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey fellows, I want t as fr some combos (not like cailyn E-Q) but somehing pretty mch unknown such as the Urgot E under yoursef te sec ult prcs o get the lock in 100%ly

Anything you would like people to know about? Feel free to let us know :)

King regards, Blazed

PSST.. got a secret for yall..
Alistar Q-W, shh don't spread the word :ninja:

True, well you guys should try urgot adc and ap saco supp, once you hit level 6 you ult tham into bushes with about 5 boxes in(cdr runes) and you will immedienly bow the enemy adc down and freefarm for urgot :)

YES I LOVE URGOT

It is, as soon as you're half way through you pulverize = GG

It actually sometimes doesn't work though lmao, maybe there is a trick to it? Normally when i hit my headbutt, i spam my W so much & it doesn't pop, my team rages and I'm :')

- Maybe Le Blancs teleport, if you do it right when leaving a bush, enter another bush then hit teleport again if someone is chasing you it's like you disappear :'D

It actually sometimes doesn't work though lmao, maybe there is a trick to it? Normally when i hit my headbutt, i spam my W so much & it doesn't pop, my team rages and I'm :')
:'D

Actually it works all the time, I played Alistar for like 3 matches didn't fail a single combo, you just need to stay at the max range of your headbutt and as soon as you're halfway through, you pulverize.

Back