• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some problem with layout in Gesior's accmaker.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello there!

I think it's a good place to put this topic, but anyway, I need some help. I've downloaded Friserus2 layout for Gesior's accmaker, and some images are going on each others, and everything is messed up.

Here are some screenshots. I'm using all files in original state. Except logo artwork.

ss1js3.jpg

ss2wg7.jpg

Eh, I'm wondering is there any really GOOD free to use accmaker. Nicaw is too old for the newest TFS, Gesior's is too messed up, and that's everything ._. ... I really don't want putting lot of money into own site, because all I need is a page where I can tell to players what's new, and where I can make character, login in account and manage guilds..

Reg~,
Hermes

Round shapes plz :D

I think I will use it anyway, but the nicier acc maker is, the better "first view" of otserv has player.

Hmm, I am the maker of friserus2! BUT, the ting you call (BUGG)! it is a little bugg that only you see! so what is the problem? nobody else seeing it? only you and do you really cares if it look wierd in admin panel?

What about:

906-ss3.jpg

These are too light, it's almost impossible to read.

or
905-ss2.jpg

How to make acc's wideness exactly for my logo?

and
904-ss1.jpg

How I can remove these white rectangles?

Back