• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some sugestions

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hello. I tried this OT and I think its good! Etheria and Loara!
I got some sugestions which would make ppl thats not PL be able to have the right requirements as Polish people on the server!

1. Add SMS to all countries.
2. Made DaoPay by calling to all countries.
3. When People Delete Character it shall give 1 point back [What if people get hacked and hacker make character or people wanna try map / exp rate on server and cant get point back because of point removes if char create and not back if delete..
4. Forum on English? I dont understand a sh*t!
5. Making a New Server for people which ain't Polish I mean like [People outside Poland can join] Well I thought and I got an idea how to solve this! All servers expect "this new world" shall make the npc talk polish. And on this world npc talks english! And If a PL write polish in any chat = 1 point removes!

If I come up with something more I'll write.
And remember this is just my sugestions please dont FLAME or something :D

Feel free to post!

Theese sugestions is making more people which aint living in poland having same right so play on server as a polish guy.

Trust me theese sugestions will bring many people to the server! Hope u can fix it :p And cya

1. Aren't present system for all countries?
2. Idk, maybe it's a good idea.
3. Signed. :d
4. This is Wypas' english forum.
5. There are two "full english support server" right now. You have to use english in public channels there.

What do you mean with removing points for talking in Polish? The system which recognize Polish words? Lol ;d
Atm, you can still report players using Polish in pc's on Inferia and Etheria. However, you have to upload a ss every time you report, moreover, few GMs (safely I won't say any names)should improve their english skills ^.-

I agree with your third idea, the forum problem is already solved, and the last one is not usefull at all.

Regards, Spell.

Ok I mean with the last.. If GM is online he can delete a point if he is seeing people writing in other language than english. :p

Back