• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Someone need a mapper?

Miggarapo

Reaction score
Hello! I am a Tibia fan, but hate real tibia (but not rookgaard! Its nice there =P).I am playing Tibia about 3 or 4 years. Dont remember ^^ I am a good mapper and want to work on a server and i can update it every week (the map i mean[every day? Sure, but every week would be better, bigger updates ^^]) I would like to work on a 8.54 server (I already have a map editor and client, If i get a god/gm whatever, i dont abuse, i would be a good one).
Im every day at the computer to help other people at the server and for mapping :]

- Name: Philipp
- Land: Germany
- Language: German (100%), Polish (90%), English (Read my thread and you will see)
- Job: Mapper (I have a own server and can script and all other things, too. But im just good at xml)

If you want me for a job. Just write informations about you, your server etc. ;)

-Miggarapo-

http://rapidshare.com/files/330393139/test_map-house.xml.html

Could someone download my map (north-west is the map), make screenshoot only from 1st floor and upload it to myimg.com and give me the link? I have a mac keyboard on windows xp (cant make screen shoot) :/ Im using 8.54 map editor

Last edited:
Who need's XML nowadays?
Anyway you should show some of your mapping works so we can see what you are able to do and what style you are mapping. Nobody can guess what you are mapping like and nobody will ever take you if you don't show any examples.

Greets

like smoke and henkos says, some works would be nice

/phil1p

Back