• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Someone with Real tibia 7.6 House file's

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score

No Name
I've resently got my hands on a real tibia 7.6 map with scripts and npc's
right now i don't have any name for the OT so it would be great if you had a nice on.

the only thing that is missing is all the house files so this is what i need.
Of course you need to have descent English skills.

i wont send the map to anyone so do not even bother asking.
the houses got real tibia X Y Z so its like 33000+

reward for this will be a GM on the server

The server will be runned on a downgraded Avesta server (really stable) and of course it's SQL

Application form:
Name:
Do you have all the house files?:

probably no one has the house files and if you don't give the map to someone to make them then you have to make it yourself :p

and i dought you have all npcs and scripts if they where with the server to download

share the link with me and i make your house file

plz give me link then :) would like a 7.6 map too and i make house files for it

Last edited:
Why don't you do them yourself? o_O

You even don't need to do them all in 1 day just update it every couple days and it will be made what do I know about a month by yourself ;)

i made 946 houses on my server in 4 hours i guess, so probb this guy is more than lazy....

Its a lot harder to make houses for 7.6 then 8.0+....

7.6 house system = add coords in houses.xml then make a XXXXXX.xml for the were the entrance is

Its a lot harder to make houses for 7.6 then 8.0+....

7.6 house system = add coords in houses.xml then make a XXXXXX.xml for the were the entrance is

download remere map editor, it have 7.6 supporT DUHH...

thata what i am trying to figure out :) i promiss you if you send me pm with link to map i make your house files!

the people with the scripts wont give em to you :p

you can trust me! i have my own rl map server which i will be releasing tomorrow or tonight. its 8.31. i will make your house files if you allow me! you can trust me. have i ripped anyone of in this forum or any other OT forum? NO

do you have ICQ Jocce? if so add me ICQ-NR:
if not tell me what kind of chat program you have and i make me account

Last edited:
if anyone hast the house files plz post would be very big help for jocce and me

I got the 7.4 Real Soft files , not sure if there are houses added though.

Let me get a check on it

Regards

Seems like theyre added, but the problem is that theyre called like darashia 1, 2, 3 etc.
Moreover the houses are only >7.4

thats no problem if they are called like that. write me in icq if you can send me

Back