• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sometimes I wonder.... does noobs grow on trees?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
I started a new world and tried to buy mace in rook..

a level 58 msg me "I sell mace, offer"
firstly.. who the fuck is lvl 50+ in rook? loool
I msged this guy and asked him to offer..
he said straight "bb"..
so I said "bye, noob".. those people who just say bb, I rather pay 10k for a mace than buy if from a similar guy for 1 gp.. I truly hate when people say "bb" when you ASK them nicely to offer... I even said "40.. ?" (which I ofc mean gps).. still he reply "bb"..

so he msged me back.. "you call me noob cuz I don't want sell u mace"... and this little bitch fight started:

20:12 Amate'rasu [58]: and you're 10 years old boy who doesnt have any friends xd

20:12 Dashez [4]: I called you noob because you're one, you say bb as fast it's not good enough for you
20:12 Dashez [4]: really? are you 10 years odl and have no friends, and have to bot in tibia to get something?
20:13 Dashez [4]: I'm surprised
20:13 Dashez [4]: but yeah, are you 50+ in rook you getta be a real noob

20:13 Amate'rasu [58]: i said it before becaause i havent got time to say: offer-no u offer-no u offer-so offer
20:13 Dashez [4]: and retarded to pick fight with someone you don't know
20:13 Dashez [4]: I asked you NICLY
20:13 Dashez [4]: but you don't know what that is, you have no friends and have no clue what friendly is
20:15 Dashez [4]: "ueahha" as you msged me with... I've never heard ANY smart people laugh like that......

20:16 Amate'rasu [58]: uehahahahaha
20:17 Dashez [4]: well, have fun with you lvl 58 in rook... must be really exciting... you should get rid of your virginity and and learn there's more than tibia... see ya around G33K.
20:18 Amate'rasu [58]: UEHAHAHAHA

well.. what would tibia be without those tards?

fuck you very much, Zisly :D

Moahaha

:D
If you would just have stopped talking with him after the 20:12 message he would have been the biggest tard between you two. But you had to continue xd

I do understand that he went with bb when you asked him for an offer when he asked first. I mean omg, it's a mace, how much do you wanna save? 10gp? xd

Seems like he struck a raw nerve on you, so much so for you to go and post a thread about it. Maybe you want us to call him a noob or something, so you feel better?

I think you were the noob :X

Well there are actually people called rook slayers (some call them rook stayers) who stay at rook and have fun there, i don't really think that is noobish, i mean i would probably get annoyed after level 50.
Looking at the chat, seems like you were quite bored at rook. (most people wouldn't have continiued speaking to him)

btw i think it is "Sometimes i wonder... do noobs grow on trees?" < This was written cause i was bored, and you will reply to it, cause your personality is like that, cause... dunno why? Oh and that might get quite entertaining, just might...

:D
If you would just have stopped talking with him after the 20:12 message he would have been the biggest tard between you two. But you had to continue xd

I do understand that he went with bb when you asked him for an offer when he asked first. I mean omg, it's a mace, how much do you wanna save? 10gp? xd

Is this a sign?

Sometimes I wonder.... does noobs grow on trees?

nope they are too heavy

can someone tell me what do girlfriend, 10 years old, friends have to do with playing?

It's not 'noobish' to be on rook after 50+. Infact it's both good & entertaining. Not to mention it was unique untill few people wanted to try it aswell.

1. You can easily get the best items for your rookie if you don't have it. (1-8 then main)
2. There's not as many high levels on rook as there is on mainland. It's quite entertaining leveling slowly but knowing noone will take your level the next day.
3. You can easily help other people aswell (newcomers etc.)

Anyway your little fight with the guy doesn't really entertain me.

Ye, the maker of this thread sure is a noob.

Is this the first time for you playing tibia?
You do know that this is very normal?

And, what I saw right now was you being a noob.
Paying alot of attention, writing childish nonsense to him.

Sure hes a noob but making a whole thread and showing how you "owned" him isn't really a sign of matureness
Anyway I'd have told him the same ;)

I would just insult him and then ignore him (but let him know he's ignored). Then I'm sure he would rage as hell.

I would just insult him and then ignore him (but let him know he's ignored). Then I'm sure he would rage as hell.

Nah, funnier to ignore and let him waste his time trying to message you xd

Back