• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

soon... the guild "Anti RLD" will be made...

RLD, i know that 99% of your guild is dutch, why the F*ck are you playing tibia these days? It's 29 degrees outside and freaking sunny! Got no real friends? Omg!

Girls, pool, sea, bowling, billiard, swim, friends, beer, ofc :D

RLD, i know that 99% of your guild is dutch, why the F*ck are you playing tibia these days? It's 29 degrees outside and freaking sunny! Got no real friends? Omg!

Ishhy, Ansikte, Faxana, Rovryttar Clas, Silver bullet, Matajas, Rut, Belden, Tom, Snusmumriken, Yosef Rushar and Aluaga Loreweaver. these are the swedish players i know of in RLD anyways. Maybe its just me but i think thats more then 1%

Ishhy, Ansikte, Faxana, Rovryttar Clas, Silver bullet, Matajas, Rut, Belden, Tom, Snusmumriken, Yosef Rushar and Aluaga Loreweaver. these are the swedish players i know of in RLD anyways. Maybe its just me but i think thats more then 1%

I guessed from my experience on Askara/Xerena and Aurea that the Swedish players had nice pvp skills, seems I was wrong :S

Edited the begin post.
We will teamspeak on Skype, i have some problems with my Vent servers.
So download skype if you dont have it yet, or if you have a vent server, gimme a msg on the forum.

Back