• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team SoT Origins

Cookie

Reaction score
NOTE: Please don't take my low post count into consideration, I have just recently started posting here, use to use the site for a few downloads in the past, now starting to become more social, I have been around the OT community since 7.6, was a SNR Moderator on Tibiafans.com aswell.

About the Server

Hello folks, SoT Origins, is a 5x RPG OT, 8.1. We will be running off of The Forgotten Server, our uptime will be as damn close to 24/7 as possible (only downtime will be if the power goes out, or if we are resetting due to updates). The map is 100% Custom, no templates, currently in the process of being built. But so far has a full town, and various hunting locations. We are going to add in a lot of customized spells, creatures, features, etc. So that a player can come in with a sense of something original rather than the same old basic OT.

It's a player-based OT aswell though. We give the players a creative control on their surroundings, meaning, if a player has a home, thats 25sqm., yet he wants something a little bigger, possibly an extra floor, an added basement, etc. etc. They will have that ability (of course for an in-game price). Not only for the homes though, they can also expand on the town in which they live in. Adding in extra trainers, new stores, etc.

Also, we want to bring back some of the true Tibia feeling, like for add-ons, where instead of getting 25k, and saying 'hi add-on yes', you actually do have to go out and collect the items required to complete the quest. Much more about the server will be added once we have a site situated, and some staff members.

IP: sotorigins.no-ip.info
We have opened our private test server, for staff only, to start testing out the map, and making sure we aren't missing anything. :D. Also, we are still hiring, so join the staff, and you can also become first to join the test server!

What we are looking for.

We don't really care where you come from in SoT, because here we are a friendly community. We take in all ages, and nationalities, but we are a Canada-based/hosted OT. We prefer our staff to have a good amount of skill in the jobs they take on, for the sole reason that we are here to get the job done, and not have to go back 20 times fixing the same bugs over and over.
Currently we are looking for the following skills:

[Scripters] - NPC, Quest, Monster, Spell

[Mappers] - Detailed Map Artist
[Writers] - For in-game books
[Graphics] - For Customized .pics, Site Development

Current Staff

Cookie - Mapper/Hoster/Spell, Monster, Quest, NPC Scripter
Sir Herik - SQL/Spell Scripter
Jightya - Mapper
daaniieel - Quest/NPC Scripter

I am currently the dedicated Hoster. My specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Processor 3800+ 2.00GHz 1.87GB of RAM

I have roughly, 2 - 3 years of Mapping/Scripting experience, since 7.6 basically.

If you are interested in joining, you can contact me at [email protected] (MSN ONLY, no e-mails), or just reply here.

Last edited:
[Writers] - For in-game books

Ahahaha I would love to do that so much, but I wouldn't right now, im staying at a friends place for a few months, and I can't be relied on because it's not my computer.

But damn that would be fun. I wrote so many books in my Ot, gave the server a storyline, the server was full of secret quests, and the only way to find these quests is to read the books in depth, to become the person in the book, BE THE BOOK, YOU ARE THE BOOK! << yeah im just talking shit now.

Radonia had a good book system, it was full of mystery and had a good story. It gave the server a real RPG feel.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Thanks, and that is exactly what I am aiming for with the books, lots of secret quests, items, etc. Hidden away :)

Was it this server or another one where I was asked to code something for the houses to upgrade your walls for example. From wooden to stone for example;>. I think it was one of thoose project but its dead now ;o

I don't believe so.

Then again it could be possible now that I think about it though... I left a few friends in charge of it when I lost connection to the internet a few times a while back. They could have asked for something, I'm not entirely sure, but I personally didn't.

Last edited:
It was herik who asked me, it was for one of the mind frags projects. but he wanted me to sign something so i quited..

Unfortunately, we had to let out mapper, Floris, go, so the map may come slightly slower, but we are still working hard at it :)

We want Nate (he roxx)
if u need help just pm me i can map, script and lots of things..

Back