• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(UK) Zarkonia 10.100 | Zarkonia.servegame.com | TEST-SERVER | NEXT OPEN SOON!! | FREE FOR ALL!!

Enter and discover other rlmap with good changes!

Coming soon reedem codes and other things !

All invited to Zarkonia is time to join!

Try this different server with a lot of fixed, stable engine...

Not just Copy paste server no! - > 10.41 ->10.53->10.81->10.90->10.99

djin in thais exist on rl map??? dont think so xD

Well you should check my server! I have quests for djinn, quests for Rashid, Yasir travelling around, it is REAL MAP :D but still didn't release it though... have little bugs that need to be fixed. until now, I only play with my friends and stuff to test all possible bugs

@Tampek I'm sorry I don't mean to advertise on your forum I was just stating a point I didn't realize my mistake until now. Very sorry

Note: Players with level 1 to 50 have 75% possibilities to die by combo of + 5 monsters (I.A like Real tibia)

Guys come on, and have fun with the best ia monsters, balanced vocations and Real tibia map

letter_martel_F.gif
ixes and other things improveds from last version.

Changes:
- Doors from Yalahar djins quarters.
- Tamoril now buys Golden mug.
- Remaped edron demon cave entrance.
- Maelstroms from liberty bay quara's.
- Black Bert offer avaible with first mission from:The Thieves Guild Quest
- Tarun NPC
- All Tasks fixed with level limit 9999.
- The hidden city beregar quest NPC's.
- And other map bugs.

Yours team

letter_martel_M.gif
any people have different issues when trying to connect to the zarkonia server, well we have a solution for this:

*- Dont download from tibia.com the client 10.00 because is different (10.01)
*- Download the client displayed on Download section
*- The version runs only with version 10.00 (10.100)
*- Use the otland ip changer to change ip.

Soon we update to the last version.
Yours team!

letter_martel_P.gif
atch 1.1.5 coming soon fixing a lot of map bugs and others problems about minor missions and other changes from engine.

In addition we announce that we will open another server in test mode, with it all and the new players will test the new system of hunting. It will be in brief and we guarantee the operation of another server identical to this one and countdown in otservlist. Zarkonia bets strong and wants to offer a handsome server and everyone enters for his RetroPvP.

The new server will be called Kewona and will target North American and South American players

Last edited:
Back