• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SPammed Spell

Okay, first of all, the bug is fixed. You can't expect the GM's to just make the bug disappear within a second, you have to give them some time. I died a lot by this bug and I can understand if you feel frustrated, but it's over now so move on and keep playing or not!

Last thing, if you haven't tried the server nor playing the server, don't judge the GM's work or the server.

Okay, first of all, the bug is fixed. You can't expect the GM's to just make the bug disappear within a second, you have to give them some time. I died a lot by this bug and I can understand if you feel frustrated, but it's over now so move on and keep playing or not!

Last thing, if you haven't tried the server nor playing the server, don't judge the GM's work or the server.

Repped

Back