• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Image Effect Sparkling Hot Girl in Photoshop

Xordo

Reaction score
we had some bad weather today so i decided to do something in photoshop, but i couldn't come up with something to do so i started to look thru some design websites and found this tutorial which i thought was really great. It teached me this great technique with the sparkle/light.

Here's the link
Sparkling Hot Girl
My outcomes
Sparklingshit.jpg

g2irl.jpg

First is better than second...

EDIT: Diznee on that site is omg sexi!

EDIT: KK, time to download PS torrent, and get to work lol...

Denise Milani coming up!

Last edited:
First is better than second...

EDIT: Diznee on that site is omg sexi!

EDIT: KK, time to download PS torrent, and get to work lol...

Denise Milani coming up!
think so too, tried to play with the pen-tool on the second pic but it didn't work out that great. show me your outcome :)

you did this? xD

yeah, i could send you the .psd file if ye don't belive me xD

how can i use the pen tool? xdd you select the border perfect!
i wanna learn it u.u

how can i use the pen tool? xdd you select the border perfect!
i wanna learn it u.u
Try playing around with it on a plain white document. Try to make circles and squares and things and remember when rendering the girl or whatever you don't always need to make bends, just make alot of dots around it.
I don't remember the exact place where i lernded how to use the pen tool but try search for "photoshop tutorial pen tool" at google or youtube.

YouTube - photoshop tutorial pen tool
Google

Back