• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawn won't load.

Skull Splitter

Reaction score
Using the provided TFS, changed map but named it forgotten.otb w/e and the spawn file it came with when I DLd it and nothing spawned. I made a new spawn file with one creature in a specific point and it still didn't work. Is there a config or something I need to change first?

@Don Daniello My old laptop can't handle running the server in itself so trouble shooting like that will be difficult..
@Codex NG Not sure what you mean by importing the map, here's what I did..
DL off a otland thread that had a list of maps specifically for TFS 1.x, unzipped into my server where the original map files are and renamed them to the name of the original map that was being used.

Solved...
Didn't edit the .otbm to read the spawn file named forgotten-spawn, so I renamed the spawn file to the original name that the .otbm was already using. :)

Back