• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawns Poll

Do you prefer TPs or boring ways to spawns?

• TPs

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Ways (sometimes boring)

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
I Absolutely hate rooms full of teleports to different spawns. thats what noobs do cause they cant map FOR SHIT

If you are mapping for a serious RPG server I would choose ways to the hunting spots. And tps would be used in an PVP server ONLY.

NO TPS! I absolutely hate TPs in a server. It's crap! >.<

it depends on the server mostly i find tp's better because like u said following the path is to boring for me

Im kinda feel sorry for all noobs how make a Ot with tps.. It sucks so F'cking much... Ways is the shit :) RPG<3

Anyone who has teleports, on anywhere but a ship, needs to be shot.

Ways, altho u can hide tps with items that takes u to different areas.

My opinion is that teleports are for mysterious quests or some other nice purposes, but first you need to find the way to it.

Ways (sometimes boring)
People like to walk same as I do.

TP? Maybe after hard quest player get access to room with one teleport, but not room with 10 TPs to spawns for noobs. Like someone said.. only noobs who can't map way to spawn create teleports.

Back