• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Special monster drop

darkmu

Solutions
Reaction score
Can I put a Game.setStorage () and set a condition in the monster's loot that will only drop that item while the server's storage is active?

Could you give me an example?

Bag You Desire.gif
Bag You Desire

"It can be obtained as a very rare Loot from Soul War Quest creatures and bosses if you have activated at least one of the curses that the quest gives you. "

use onSpawn event to register creatureevent onDeath that will add the loot to the monster corpse if Game.getStorage value is equal the one you want

This is easier, you would add it underneath this:

Lua:
if  monsterLoot[i] == 99999 then -- bag you desire ID here
    -- do complicated stuff to check storage
end

IDK how it specifically works, what if you're in party? does just 1 member of the party need the curse to possibly drop the loot?
or do all? or does just the main killer of the monster? (highest dmg dealer)

This is easier, you would add it underneath this:

Lua:
if  monsterLoot[i] == 99999 then -- bag you desire ID here
    -- do complicated stuff to check storage
end

IDK how it specifically works, what if you're in party? does just 1 member of the party need the curse to possibly drop the loot?
or do all? or does just the main killer of the monster? (highest dmg dealer)

In fact, there will be an npc that the person or person would need to deposit a total amount, in addition to checking this amount, it would be global storage for the server and the monsters would pass a special item, they are not bosses but normal monsters, whoever kills ie , do more damage.

Back