• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

species.servegame.com [Spoofing]

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
90 players online...

09:56 Xevilisnoobfive [100], Xevilisnoobsix [100], Xevilisnoobseven [100], Xevilisnoobeight [100], Xevilisnoobnine [100], Xevilisnoobeleven [100], Xevilisnoobten [100],
09:56 Xevilisnoobtwenty [100], Xevilisnoobtwentytwo [100], Xevilisnoobtwentythr [100], Xevilisnoobtwentyfor [100], Xevilisnoobtwentyfiv [100], Xevilisnoobtwentysev [100], Xevilisnoobtwentyeig [100],
09:56 Xevilisnoobtwentynin [100], Xevilisnoobthirty [100], Xevilisnoobthirtytwo [100], Xevilisnoobthirtythr [100], Xevilisnoobthirtyfiv [100], Xevilisnoobthirtyfor [100], Xevilisnoobthirtysix [100],
09:56 Xevilisnoobthirtysev [100], Xevilisnoobthirtyeig [100], Xevilisnoobthirtynin [100], Xevilisnoobfourty [100], Xevilisnoobfourtytwo [100], Xevilisnoobfourtythr [100], Xevilisnoobfourtyfor [100],
09:56 Xevilisnoobfourtyfiv [100], Xevilisnoobfourtysix [100], Xevilisnoobfourtysev [100], Xevilisnoobfourtyeig [100], Xevilisnoobfourtynin [100], Xevilisnoobfifty [100]

unless those are all people with almost same name....

Spoofers.png

Check your facts and dont report good servers for stuff thats not true..

A bunch of us play the server, we are all in ventrilo. I guess someone was trying to make fun of Xevil, lmao.

Im sure flatlander took care of all those characters

Jay--

stop hatin on flats ot. everybody knows his first species was an immediate success, he has no need to "spoof", his name on an ot is gold enough.

I did not no someone "Messing around joking and making 50 chars" Is diff then spoofing. I gess every ot can do it if its a "Joke"

I did not know ass kissing was defined as defending a server I like well and play. On top of that, if the GM isnt responsible for the so-called "spoofing" then why should his server be responsible for the action of some idiotic player? Are u people so stupid you fail to understand this concept?
PS. There was a serv reset to wipe all illegitimate characters so stfu.

Back