• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Speed hacking?

Cotizado

Reaction score
Well if you walk around ots. You see that people are able to run more faster if they're walking and using mouse click 2 to run faster.

in diagonal and In all the ways. Witch is called speed hacking at all. You can't do that in real tibia. If you don't understand let me know And I'll do my best to upload a video.

I am trying to find a way to stop that. So player run on their normal speed. And not the way they usually do now a day. since I think it affects everyone some how. I would like it to have their normal speed as tibia.

Feel free to ask any question and thanks for your attention.

I dont think u can speed hack tibia if u do it will only make u look faster on ur computer but u wont actually be faster i no how to speed hack in other games and have tested it with tibia and it doesnt work.

It's true, If you click on the minimap you go to your destination much much faster then pushing arrow keys
I guess it's old servers bugs :eek:

I dont think u can speed hack tibia if u do it will only make u look faster on ur computer but u wont actually be faster i no how to speed hack in other games and have tested it with tibia and it doesnt work.

you can't In tibia. but in ots. If you walk with arrows and use mouse 2 clicking fast in front of you. your speed will increase and you will run faster.

its a ot bug and I am looking forward to fix it. But as I see no one know how to do so.

ye you can do it on tfs, i baned some players for speed hacking, a level 100 ms was runing like a 180

<.<

Yeah me too j3ff i think tibia is the hardest game i didnt hack :D im not a hacker but i like make the game easier when im bored

Back