• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Speed-up Videos] - The Andu's Mapping Thread

andu

Sold 649 scripts, 25 maps and 9 events!
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
olrios
Twitch
olrios
30x9btz.jpg

There's no text or images needed. Videos over everything. Speed-up Mapping.

Becouse some of you may have slow PCs. I posted links to Youtube instead of In-Forum videos.

1 hour of work:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uDWtQuUso

4 hours of work:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU8DXN2zsNM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wR2wFRSD4

Last edited:
^ Both creates maps, it just determines how much work you are willing to put into it...
Was about to say, then you haven't seen my map

It's nice that you can create a map this fast but I'm not too fond of auto border, for me, it makes a map look ugly

^ Both creates maps, it just determines how much work you are willing to put into it...
Was about to say, then you haven't seen my map

It's nice that you can create a map this fast but I'm not too fond of auto border, for me, it makes a map look ugly

Ugly eh? From a player perspective it really doesn't matter how the map looks unless Lava Titan created it, oh well maybe some players care but the majority doesnt I think :p.

Ugly eh? From a player perspective it really doesn't matter how the map looks unless Lava Titan created it, oh well maybe some players care but the majority doesnt I think :p.
If you don't care about the map, you can just play on the Real Tibia map. People who actually are good at mapping and enjoy mapping, will map with RAW.

Back