• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Speedhack" in Tibia

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
1. Keyboard settings. Althought everybody knows about it by now, here is how you do it. Open Keyboard settings in Control panel. A window called "Properties for keyboard" or something alike will appear. Choose shortest/fastest on both. This will make your keyboard respond faster which you will also notice when writing. In Tibia this tweak will give you a feeling of "mapclick" when you use arrow keys.

30k7nrq.png

This is how the window looks like in Swedish.

2. TCPIP tweaks 1. I dont know much about this so I will forward you to someone who knows more about it. This guide from speedguide.net (click here) teaches you just about everything you need to know and shows you how to apply the tweaks. Choose the correct guide depending on your OS (winXP/vista/win7) and start reading. You can mess your computer up when doing this so read it carefully!

3. TCPIP tweaks 2. Here is another one (click here). This one is easier to do since its automatic. Read the instructions first.

4. Override delays. You must use Tibia Classic Control for this so open Options, General and check that box. As you know there is a small delay for diagonal walking. Make two diagonal steps. The delay stops you from keep walking directly. Now try to click "use" (right click) between the two steps. This might be hard to give it a few tries. Using this technique you can walk up to 3 diagonal steps at a time without getting the delay. Useful? Yes.

Hope this helped you!

Last edited:
@Sharp: I guess I could fix that but if you cant do something that simple yourself you shouldnt do this.

@Realsoft: I know you joke but you'd be surprised how many people cry I use blackd dash because of these tweaks. Its really effective.

Last edited:
Lol. The dash 'hack' has nothing to do with server side. It was based on Tibia's client sided behavior of not sending the next movement packet until the characters sprite reached the center of the current destination square.

Are you sure? I have two servers. It works on one and it does not on the other. Im not talking about simple right-click infront of you when you walk. Im talking about doing it when you diagonal walk.

I always knew that Hellrage uses illegal software to his speed. And peoples like him alway say "i have fast internet lol" ;O

Last edited:
Hellrage = Worr;
You do know this gives you faster internet aka less lag in any game? ^^

When I try to enter either of the links, this message appears instead:

"Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Ingens. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here"

Woot? :/ I'd love to fix this problem.

All it does is speedup the framerates of the character to make his legs move faster. Your lag of moving back will make you the same speed.

When I try to enter either of the links, this message appears instead:

"Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Ingens. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here"

Woot? :/ I'd love to fix this problem.

As far as I know you need to login (or register) to look at links. If you already registered I guess you just need to login.

All it does is speedup the framerates of the character to make his legs move faster. Your lag of moving back will make you the same speed.

It depends what server you are playing. Modern servers probably fixed these bugs better. Also I think it's more important to do things in the correct order on old client servers where you have to use runes manually and a failed rune means you don't heal.

Back