• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Attack Speed

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup, I wanted to ask if someone knows how to bring down the spell speed in TFS (I`m usin 0.2.9) The thing is I`ve tryed in vocations.xml with attackspeed /but that only modifies the attack speed of weapons in general, not spells.

Then I went to config.lua and modified the

-- Item Usage
timeBetweenActions = 200
timeBetweenExActions = 1000

To some ridiculous things like 1000000 ms. to see the effect.
But as its described it only modifies the item usage, such as runes and items in general.
So it there a function that can change this, something that pauses the spell between each charge, cause if not, it looks just like a machinegun that goes off until mana is out if your finger stays on the hotkey. JUST AS IF EVERY PLAYER WAS GM. But with the limited mana.

I know that thats what exhaustion if for, but in here, the message of YOU ARE EXHAUSTED is displayed but nothing happens, it keeps on going shooting the spell.

So what do I need to modify / fix this.
In advance THANKS for your time and help
and sorry for my english.:thumbup:

Back