• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Spell cooldown (hell's core, rage of the skies, etc)

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi! I have a question. I've seen on wiki and main TFS repository that spells like Hell's Core and Rage of the Skies has 40.000 of cooldown (40 sec), and they also have a "group cooldown" that allow players to use other spell attacks. The thing is, for the downgrade 8.6 of Nekiro (1.4) TFS-1.4-Downgrades/spells.xml at 8.60 · nekiro/TFS-1.4-Downgrades (https://github.com/nekiro/TFS-1.4-Downgrades/blob/8.60/data/spells/spells.xml) the "group cooldown" interval doesn't exist.

Downgrade TFS
1633361326956.png
Main branch
1633361378877.png

Because of this, players reported that they can use a "exevo gran mas vis" but they won't be allowed to attack anymore with any runes or spells. So my question is, how is the proper way to fix this and match the 8.6 version? Should I have to add the "group cooldown", or just set a lower cooldown for theese spells? In case I should lower the cooldown of theese, where can I get a good list of spell cooldowns for 8.6? Regards!

Last edited:
Solution
seems like it was implemented in version 8.7 "New Cooldown system for spells. Stronger spells have a longer delay."

so since you are using 8.6, mby use the old system (2sec aggressive, 1sec non-aggresive) ?
For further views, this is a commit related to the new cooldown system

Since @emil92b answered my question, I will use this as reference to set the cooldowns

Thanks for replying,
Regards!

Back