• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Hosting Service supports high-quality servers

I did but the console is giving me this error:

Am I too late on this topic?
We don't provide support in this thread. Also I don't recommend that SSH client, use Putty instead.

Well, look what they said on Spigu website.
Technical support is not offered anymore as explained in our thread. You can ask questions on the forum instead.

So no support at all?

Support:
  • Documentation available as wiki
  • Unlimited priority support for starting up the server and website, provided in English and Polish.
    Update: direct support is no longer included. Use community support on the forums.
  • Community support is provided at Spigu.net Support Board
Did you read the thread at all?
There is "community support", which is this forum, but I don't guarantee I will respond personally.

Sorry about that. Didnt read it properly.

Last edited:
Anyone able to help me with the SSL cert? Insecure my domain url fine but I need to secure the ip? Like the http://111.111.11.11/ I think it's preventing my domain forwarding working outside of a mobile device 🙁

I'm getting this same error after reinstalling

Problem: I reinstalled my server and now I see: "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!"
Post automatically merged:

Fixed.

Reinstall Ubuntu

Last edited:
Back