• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Sponsor Search Ot Server

Sinceless

Thx bYe
Reaction score
Hello Ot crowd!

I would like to sponsor a server...

What exactly do I mean with sponsor?
- I can provide a dedicated server,

within the port 7172 everything is free apart from port 7171, because im already sponosring one on this port..
--> UnreallegenD

The Server :

- AMD Opteron 1352,

- QuadCore 64 Bit, 4x 2.1 GHz

- 4.096 MB DDR2-RAM

- 2x 500 GB SATA-HDD

- Unlimited Traffic

The server should have a Rl map, but with costum features such as scripts etc. (No downloaded server), a unique Project... I really like the server Narkia - Latest News, my goal is to create 2 really successfully server, one with costum map and one with Rl map.

I want to get costumers later on, who want a Voice server e.g. Teamspeak, or create a gameserver such as Counterstrike.

The server that I offer is good enough for 1000+ player... I don't want any payment, but I am always open for donations, therefore players are allowed to donate, but I only want a VIP System, such as unique islands etc...

If someone is intersted, please msg me here what kind of server you have, what Ideas you might have and what sort of features etc...

About me, I am 21 years old and live in Germany..
I do not want to steal anything,
I am just offering you something.
my Homepage : ControlCenter V2 < under construction

Greetings,

Last edited:
Back