• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

spoof

claustrofs

Reaction score
I want to report a server that has no Multi-client limit. I can log in as many characters as I want and these characters are added to the server website and otservlist.

Server: play.classictibia.online
site: classictibia.online

i log in 7 MCs. Dont have limits, The otservlist website is counting my mcs but not banning the server.

View attachment 80177
View attachment 80178
View attachment 80179

I want to report a server that has no Multi-client limit. I can log in as many characters as I want and these characters are added to the server website and otservlist.

i log in 7 MCs. Dont have limits, The otservlist website is counting my mcs but not banning the server.

View attachment 80177

View attachment 80178

View attachment 80179

Thank you for the report, but I verified it and they count MCs correctly. Keep in mind the number of players on otservlist.org does not refresh in real time.

View attachment 80177

View attachment 80178

View attachment 80179

How bored must my life be:
Claustrofs with his fake account: Yes Man YEEEES

Back