• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spotify] Your top songs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
Hello!

A new future in Spotify has been added. The top song future!

Share your top songs with the community by either an screenshot or send a playlist of your top played tracks :)

Tutorial: Where do i see this?

Simple!
*Start/click up Spotify
*Click the "Home" Bottom
*Click on Top Lists (next to "What's new")
*Locate the text "Tracks", just look a little right and you will find a text says "everywhere"(if you havent changed it allready). change it to "for me" and your done!

Now you will see your top 10 played tracks.
Here is mine
Spotify Resource

If you dont have Spotify, i dont think this is the right place for you :)

Have a nice day/night! :thumbup:

I took a ss instead :p

Weird that I got Bullet For My Valentine in the top list, I have barely listened to them

I took a ss instead :p

Weird that I got Bullet For My Valentine in the top list, I have barely listened to them

nice! well u poseted the top artist played but its still pretty awesome :) the only artist i havnt heard was Andrew W.K. :p

nice! well u poseted the top artist played but its still pretty awesome :) the only artist i havnt heard was Andrew W.K. :p

Haha, same, I got it from another guy, I've stopped listening to him as hes songs are like the same xD

thread_closed.gif

did u red the tutorial or did u just took ur normal playlist? o.o bcuz i only got 10 top played tracks ;o..

nice music though :)

I didn't even notice there was a tutorial. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back