• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spring Breeze - Mapping Contest - Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't usually leave things un-finished, but for this time I'll have to quit as well. I left the mapping for the last days, but I became ill and even though I'm feeling better, I'm not in the mood for mapping, my head aches when I look at the screen. :( Maybe next time!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't usually leave things un-finished, but for this time I'll have to quit as well. I left the mapping for the last days, but I became ill and even though I'm feeling better, I'm not in the mood for mapping, my head aches when I look at the screen. :( Maybe next time!
This sucks! I was looking forward to your piece :(

Also, why do I keep reading Spring Blez - Mapping Contest...
lol

Looking forward to other's works.

Hiper, y u no confirm u have mine! ;<

xd

This sucks! I was looking forward to your piece :(

Also, why do I keep reading Spring Blez - Mapping Contest...
lol

I didn't wanna quit, but the due-date is tomorrow and I couldn't map; had exams all week and the sickness. :( I'll map something anyways, even if it's not for the contest. :)

Current status:

[1] hiperkarma *
[2] Blez
[3] BardockTornado
[4] storken96
[5] Kokho
[6] GhostX *
[7] Nicolos
[8] Limos *
[9] Blackstone *
[10] Redrax *
[11] Swordfish
[12] Luffy1255 *
[13] Crolly
[14] God Blas *
[15] Siegh *

Blez quit. BardockTornado, storken96, Kokho, GhostX, Nicolos, Limos, Swordfish, Crolly has to still send their work to me.
All the others (with *) has sent their work.
Submit your work until April 1, 12:00.

Thank you!

Edit: If you can't participate anymore let me know.

Edit_1: Kokho quit.

Edit_2: Nicolos disqualified. BardockTornado quit.

Edit_3: storken96, Swordfish and Crolly still have 40 minutes to submit their work otherwise they are also disqualified.

Poll starts soon!

:)

Edit_4: storken96, Swordfish and Crolly has been disqualified.

Voting thread is done!

Link: http://otland.net/f379/spring-breeze-vote-most-beautiful-piece-155258/

Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back