• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

🇺🇦 Sprite Set - Donate or run fundraiser, get these sprites.

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
vXGU9sA.png

Yeah this is an amazing and beautiful gesture.
I'm from Poland and the situation is so tragic.
If you accept a bank transaction in PLN, can donate.

Yeah this is an amazing and beautiful gesture.
I'm from Poland and the situation is so tragic.
If you accept a bank transaction in PLN, can donate.

Thank you, and thank your people for helping so much with the refugees. It really is.

You can donate with PLN to the Polish Red Cross who is currently supporting this campaign.
If you want access to the sprites afterwards, shoot me a PM with the proof of your donation and I will send them to you. 🍺

And this is their website, I'm sure you can find more info in Polish language there.

Thank you, and thank your people for helping so much with the refugees. It really is.

You can donate with PLN to the Polish Red Cross who is currently supporting this campaign.
If you want access to the sprites afterwards, shoot me a PM with the proof of your donation and I will send them to you. 🍺

And this is their website, I'm sure you can find more info in Polish language there.
O yeah how much gold will be good (I know it depends on everyones budget)

Donated my last 10€ this month to a swede (originally from Ukraine) which is buying supplies and got direct contact with friends in Ukraine.
This is an awesome initiative!

Donated my last 10€ this month to a swede (originally from Ukraine) which is buying supplies and got direct contact with friends in Ukraine.
This is an awesome initiative!

Thank you! If you wish to get access to the sprites, send me a proof of your donation and I'll send you the sprites. 🍻

The sprites look pretty blurry, but I appreciate the effort.

By the way, what is the wand symbolising? Is that some sort of a bird?

Thanks for supporting the victims of war in Ukraine, Shiva.

Any argument against support for Ukrainians is a distraction from the fact that russian military is unncesseraly destroying innocent lives. End of discussion.

My aim here was to provide a small platform to incentivize developers who like decent sprites to both help out + get something back for their contribution. We are not funding weapons here, this is meant to be aid for civilian casualties and troubles. And whatever anyone's stance on the politics of this conflict is irrelevant, it's not about the war or which side you support, it's about helping the civilian victims in need. As much as I think there are also many Russian civilians currently going through a tough time due to this, it can not be compared to having your country invaded, residences demolished, family exiled, or worse.

And if you (any reader) think there is some other cause to be supporting right now, or some other nation in need of help, I'm sure there are channels or campaigns via which you can do that. This is one channel for one thing, and that's the end of that story.

-----

But, seems like due to the attention the thread has been getting today, a new wave of people have messaged me about donations they've sent out, so that's great.

Big thanks to everyone who participated so far! 🙌

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I honestly do not get the "hype" (this might be wrong word to describe it) regarding the Ukraine-Russia war. There's been wars going on all over the world for decades at this point. Always a new war "popping up" every year somewhere that doesn't get the attention it needs. A lot of conflicts could have been resolved by now. But suddenly the Ukraine-Russia conflict gets all the attention. Don't get me wrong, I wish Ukraine the absolute best and that Russia loses hard. But it's getting to a point where the world only focuses on this single war, when there's currently a dozen major conflicts and wars going on in the world. The world has been completely brainwashed by the mass-media channels. If it's not on the front page of the news, then it doesn't exist apparantly.

Back