• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprite Wand

Santy

Reaction score
This wand throws sds, just like in the old 7.6 days..

This script on weapons

Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SUDDENDEATH)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.3, -30, -1.7, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

And this on weapons.xml
Code:
<wand id="2453" range="10" lvl="50" mana="20" enabled="1" exhaustion="0" script="sprite.lua"><vocation id="1"/><vocation id="2"/><vocation id="5"/><vocation id="6"/></wand>

CONST_ME_MORTAREA
CONST_ANI_SUDDENDEATH
Why bother posting it if you only changed 2 things? If you posted this at ******* I could understand, there is a script called BlackBurst in which the 'creator' only changed the spell effect of the Burst arrow script and claimed it as a new script.

Here's My Edited Sprite Wand. Didnt think it was a reason for a thread.

There's already a SPR in your Tibia.spr, and it goes good with this.

Here is my Sprite Wand. The Sprite is already in your servers if your using 8.0. (This is my 1st help thread...dont flame me)

Data>Items>Items.xml added

1st) Type CTRL+F
2nd) Type 7424
3rd) Add This:
<item id="7424" name="sprite wand">
<attribute key="description" value="This wand was just discovered by Taffy upon Ghazbarans defeat."/>
<attribute key="weight" value="7500"/>
<attribute key="weaponType" value="wand"/>
<attribute key="range" value="10"/>
</item>
Red: Changeable
Green: Skill (Currently Skills Magic Level)
Yellow: Distance it shoots (You need to change in 2 different areas for it to work)

Data>Weapon>Scripts>sprite.lua

1st) Add this
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ENERGY)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.5, -60, -1.5, -70)

function onUseWeapon(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

To tell the truth...IDK wtf any that means...=)...credits to the person who made this

Data>Weapons>weapons.xml

1st) Add this
<wand id="7424" range="10" lvl="100" mana="30" enabled="1" exhaustion="0" script="sprite.lua"><vocation id="5"/><vocation id="6"/></wand>

Light Blue: This is the ID for the new Sprite Wand...You can check it out in your map editor
Yellow: Heres that yellow range from the Sprite Wand in items.xml...these two have to match
Red: Customizable-lvl=level required, mana=mana used per shot
Orange: Vocations that can use 5 & 6 are Both Mages Promotions (Elder Druid/Master Sorcerer)

Last edited:
To tell the truth...IDK wtf any that means...=)...credits to the person who made this
Lol, made me laugh but at least your honest. A nicely set out tutorial by any means but it seems like your hijacking his thread by any means. Perhaps next time post in the right section? I also believe that the item name should not contain any capitals and the item description should start with one.

Im not tryna hijack. I originally posted this on ******, then tibiafans, and i was too lazy to make a new thread...

I made capital to stand out...Nah jk...your right. EDITED

Back